4401 Hazel Ave. Suite 100, Fair Oaks CA 95628

Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Sacramento Helping Vertigo

Vertigo Relief, Dizziness Relief, Dizzy, Meniere?s Disease Relief, Disequilibrium, Vertigo, Dizziness, Meniere?s , Meniere?s Disease, endolymphatic hydrops, hydrops, SEH, BPPV, fullness, swollen ear, painful ear

Vertigo is quite a common condition affecting as many as 10 percent of people in the United States under the age of 40. Once someone passes the age of 40, the number jumps to 40 percent! In recent years, 2.5 percent of visits to the emergency department were from spinning. This makes finding Sacramento vertigo relief a priority for many people.

Most of the time, vertigo originates from an issue within the vestibular system, which is responsible for one's balance. When spinning happens, a problem has occurred with either the way the brain is getting messages, the way the vestibular nerve is sending messages, or a problem within the inner ear.

To learn more about the connection between head and neck injuries and vertigo, download our complimentary e-book by clicking the image below.

Helping Vertigo Naturally

The trend in healthcare, as of late, is that of trying to care for issues in a natural, healthier way than taking medication. This leaves doctors trying to find drug-free help that works for their patients. In fact, one doctor has developed a form of a somersault that can help realign the crystals of the inner ear and eliminate spinning. This may cause some to be concerned, as they are not able to do a somersault. So, is there another option?

Upper Cervical Care for Vertigo

A study was performed on 60 patients complaining of having vertigo. They all received care from an upper cervical chiropractor. As many as 80 percent of them saw their vertigo go away completely. The remaining 20 percent. They reported seeing a huge improvement in their spinning. An interesting connection was made, however. All 60 participants reported having some sort of head trauma before the onset. This shows a vital connection between a misalignment in the bones of the upper neck and spinning.

Here in our California office, our Sacramento based vertigo chiropractor helps our patients by using a gentle method to realign the bones of the upper cervical spine that may be out of alignment. Once back in place, spinning often improves or goes away entirely.

To schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gottlieb, call 916-655-0569, or just click the button below. 

If you are outside of the local area, you can find an Upper Cervical Doctor near you at www.uppercervicalawareness.com.

Contact Dr. Gottlieb in their Sacramento, CA practice.

Call during office hours, or send us a message using our contact form. We will respond to website messages as soon as possible
Monday and Thursday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: Closed

Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Sacramento

Helped numerous residents all over the Northern California area restore and preserve pain free optimal health through Upper Cervical Chiropractic.
© Copyright | Site Designed by UCM Practice Growth Systems | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Location
checkmap-markerphonefacebookenvelopeenvelopephonemap-marker linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram Skip to content